top of page
OUR MISSION STATEMENT
Regina Coeli Catholic School is a Christ-centered community that promotes a differentiated, student-focused environment that spiritually enriches all learners.
Regina Coeli Catholic School opened on Sept. 27th, 1955 with seven grades. The school was staffed by the Sisters of St. Francis of Sylvania, who resided on campus. The current gym was built in 1959, which was when new rooms were added. The current church was completed in 1974.
bottom of page